We run a variety of short CPD ‘drop-in’ sessions specifically designed for medical professionals.
If you wish to add to your verifiable CPD hours or have missed training within your practice or workplace, these sessions are tailored for you.
Who should attend?
Anybody who has missed annual training in their practice or workplace, or who wishes to expand on their CPD learning for the year.
Duration of the Course
Course duration varies depending on content. CPR sessions last 2.5 hours.
We run various sessions on a regular basis including the following:
- CPR & Medical Emergencies
- Automated External Defibrilation
- The Management of Anaphylaxis
- Oxygen Therapy & Entonox
- I-Gel Advanced Airway Management
- Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Fire Safety (Fire Awareness & Fire Warden)
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Hand Hygiene & Cross Infection training
Please see above to book on to our latest courses.
Lubas Medical certification in the relevant subject the student has attended.